[Ironruby-core] IronRuby for GIMP

Maurits Rijk lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Oct 31 03:40:55 EDT 2008

Curt Hagenlocher wrote:
> Do you know that your script is being loaded at all?  How are you

Yes, I'm very sure. The IronRuby class uses the constructor of the base
class, which has some print statements in it.

> integrating with the extension model (which no doubt expects an
> assembly)?

I use a require statement to load my gimp-sharp.dll. This seems to work
quite well because GIMP actually loads my IronRuby plug-in. Only problem
I still have is that it doesn't overload the abstract method
ListProcedures, which means that the plug-in doesn't register itself
yet.

Thanks,

Maurits