[Ironruby-core] IronRuby for GIMP

Maurits Rijk lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Oct 30 11:50:28 EDT 2008

Hi Curt,

Curt Hagenlocher wrote:
> "yield" doesn't do in Ruby what it does in C#.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that.

> You'll probably need to define your own enumerator class doing something
> like this:
<snip>
> def ListProcedure
>  ProcedureEnumerator.new(Procedure.new(...))
>end

For some weird reason my method ListProcedure never gets called. At
first I thought it might have the wrong signature, so I tried to
override the simplest function in the Plugin base class (public virtual
void Init() {}), but even that didn't work.

Investigations will continue and of course all the help already given in
this forum is very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Maurits