[Ironruby-core] IronRuby for GIMP

Maurits Rijk lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Oct 30 03:33:41 EDT 2008

I'm still a bit surprised that one has to do the conversion explicitly.
I would expect that either IronRuby uses CLR arrays (and strings) or
would do the conversion implicitly for me. But as I said in my previous
mail, I'm new to IronRuby and probably missing a whole bunch of design
decisions and other relevant information.

Regards, Maurits