[Ironruby-core] Code Review: LexicalScopes2

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 29 17:11:13 EDT 2008

tfpt review "/shelveset:LexicalScopes2;REDMOND\tomat"

The actual shelveset :)

  Refactors and simplifies LexicalScope and allocation of local variables. Previously a LocalVariable instance was created per each local variable access, which is unnecessary. Since many scopes don't define any variables at all we allocate a variable dictionary lazily.
  We also used to fallback to dynamic variable lookup in evals in some cases even though we could lookup statically.