[Ironruby-core] Code Review: LexicalScope2

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 29 17:07:13 EDT 2008

tfpt review "/shelveset:LexicalScope2;REDMOND\tomat"

Refactors and simplifies LexicalScope and allocation of local variables. Previously a LocalVariable instance was created per each local variable access, which is unnecessary. Also, since many scopes don't define any variables at all we allocate a variable dictionary lazily.
In evals, we used to fallback to dynamic variable lookup in some cases even though we could lookup statically.