[Ironruby-core] Cucumber / RSpec Story Runner

Pat Gannon lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Oct 23 16:48:48 EDT 2008

After a lot of experimentation and hacking, I was able to get Cucumber
to work with IronRuby (mostly).  I was not able to get the Cucumber
output in ANSI color, but it works out fine in black and white.  I also
had to disable the functionality in Cucumber that prints the source file
and line of code associated with each step.  Finally, I had to re-wire
the way expectations are propagated from specification failures.  I have
posted the instructions to get Cucumber working with IronRuby here:

http://www.patrickgannon.net/archive/2008/10/23/bdd-style-feature-tests-using-ironruby-and-rspeccucumber.aspx

Thanks,
Pat Gannon