[Ironruby-core] IronRuby Compiles Broken?

Ted Milker tmilker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 13:33:50 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Ivan Porto Carrero
<ivan at flanders.co.nz> wrote:
> I got the same errors yesterday. I could build it using visual studio
> though.
> Mine was on vista 32-bit in both powershell and command

Wow, I sure was overlooking the obvious.  I have been fighting this
since the weekend, trying to figure out what was wrong.  I was reading
your book and have been trying to build with your instructions in the
first chapter and I totally missed the solution file.