[Ironruby-core] Cucumber / RSpec Story Runner

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Wed Oct 22 04:08:05 EDT 2008

I'll try cucumber tonight when i get home.
I'm trying to build a little rails app with rspec etc.

What's the status on a .NET based active record adapter?
I've been thinking that it might be necessary to write an adapter that
creates the correct .NET provider and dispatches the calls through that
layer.
Either as a part of ruby-dbd or as adapters to ActiveRecord..
dbd gives the advantage that you can use it everywhere then.

any thoughts?
---
Ivan Porto Carrero
GSM: +32.486.787.582