[Ironruby-core] Microsoft.Scripting.ExtensionAttribute

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Sat Oct 18 10:14:31 EDT 2008

We've had to do a lot of tap-dancing to deal with the overlap between Microsoft.Scripting.Core and System.Core.  Some of this ended up being very "last minute" as part of releasing IronPython 2.0 -- and these changes haven't necessarily made it into the IronRuby export script.  We're trying to juggle that with PDC preparation right now, so I don't know how quickly the script will be updated.

The added assembly really contains nothing but the following code:

namespace System.Runtime.CompilerServices {
  [AttributeUsage(AttributeTargets.Method | AttributeTargets.Class | AttributeTargets.Assembly)]
    public sealed class ExtensionAttribute : Attribute { }
}