[Ironruby-core] Code Review: IronRails2

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 17 16:09:24 EDT 2008

There's quite a difference between a development environment like ASP.NET that's fully supported by Microsoft and one that we make available on an as-is basis for the community to play with - and maybe take ownership of.  Our goal has always been to create a fully conformant Ruby implementation, and by definition, that's going to be able to run Rails.