[Ironruby-core] Code Review: Copy4

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Sun Oct 12 23:28:30 EDT 2008

Sorry about the premature send.  I blame the keyboard. ;)

Changes are good. Four comments:

1. The KernelOps._sites dictionary never has the opportunity to have something removed from it; this worries me a little.
2. There's at least one "#region IRubyCloneableMembers" in RubyObject.cs which should be renamed. (There may be others.)
3. Some of the comments in RubyModule.Subclass.cs weren't edited after they were copied from MutableString.Subclass.cs.
4. There was a trivial change to DLR outer ring that should probably have been copied to dlrcr.