[Ironruby-core] Code Review (External): NumericalFixes

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 10 18:07:31 EDT 2008

You changed this line:

            StringFormatter sf = new StringFormatter(scope, "%.15g", new object[] { self });

            StringFormatter sf = new StringFormatter(scope, "%.14g", new object[] { self });

Why the reduced # of digits? This is causing one of the specs to fail:

1)
Math.sqrt returns the square root of the argument FAILED
Expected "123456789.12346"
 to equal "123456789.123457"

Thanks,
-John