[Ironruby-core] Code Review: MethodLookup

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 8 00:52:37 EDT 2008

Changes are largely good.  The change involving MetaObjectBuilder.TreatRestrictionsAsConditions is pretty awkward, but I'm sure you think so too and there don't seem to be any terribly clean alternatives.

In the case we were looking at earlier today, will ResolveMethodFallbackToObject find Module.freeze or only Object.freeze?