[Ironruby-core] Code Review: bigdecimal-2

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 3 19:37:34 EDT 2008

One more note:

        // TODO: This static field need to be added to a hash on RubyExecutionContext
        private static readonly BigDecimal.Config _config = new BigDecimal.Config();
        internal static BigDecimal.Config GetConfig() { return _config; }

There is already API on RubyContext for what you need:

        public bool TryGetLibraryData(object key, out object value)
        public object GetOrCreateLibraryData(object key, Func<object> valueFactory)
        public bool TryAddLibraryData(object key, object value, out object actualValue)

Tomas