[Ironruby-core] Code Review: bigdecimal-2

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 3 19:02:42 EDT 2008

Code looks good.  There might have been less churn to have CodeContext on each method now so that we can use it to get a Config later -- but there's also something to be said for making it work first.

Style consistency issues:
The line endings in bigdecimal.cs appear to be a mix of LF and CRLF.  They should all be CRLF.
We tend to prefer not to say "this.varname = x"; if the symbol name conflicts, it should be changed if possible.