[Ironruby-core] Compilation errors for IR SVN 154

Stefan Dobrev stefan.dobrev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 11:25:56 EDT 2008

I think this problem came from BigDecimal implementation that Peter recently
committed. Maybe \IronRuby.Libraries\Initializers.Generated.cs should be
regenerated and committed again.

You can revert to revision 152 that compiles just fine.

P.S.: When the recent changes that were posted in the list will get
committed in the public repository?