[Ironruby-core] Usage errors with IR SVN 153

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 3 11:13:13 EDT 2008

You define extension methods in your hosting app, right?  We're still working out the details of our second attempt to fix this problem.  In the short term, the workaround is to define your own private copy of ExtensionAttribute in any hosting project that defines extension methods.  That requires the following 4 lines of code:

namespace System.Runtime.CompilerServices {
  [AttributeUsage(AttributeTargets.Method | AttributeTargets.Class | AttributeTargets.Assembly)]
    sealed class ExtensionAttribute : Attribute { }
}