[Ironruby-core] Usage errors with IR SVN 153

Robert Brotherus robert.brotherus at napa.fi
Fri Oct 3 06:57:58 EDT 2008

Reverting back to IR SVN 153, I was getting it compiled.

However, when switching to use the the SVN 153 compiled binaries
(upgrading from SVN 141) in my IronRuby-embedding app, I get following
compilation errors:

------ Build started: Project: gui, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
warning CS1685: The predefined type
'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' is defined in
multiple assemblies in the global alias; using definition from
'c:\programs\IronRuby\trunk\build\debug\avn153\Microsoft.Scripting.Core.
dll'
warning CS1685: The predefined type
'System.Linq.Expressions.ElementInit' is defined in multiple assemblies
in the global alias; using definition from
'c:\programs\IronRuby\trunk\build\debug\avn153\Microsoft.Scripting.Core.
dll'
error CS0656: Missing compiler required member
'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute..ctor'
error CS0656: Missing compiler required member
'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute..ctor'
error CS0656: Missing compiler required member
'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute..ctor'
error CS0656: Missing compiler required member
'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute..ctor'

Robert Brotherus
Software architect
Napa Ltd
Tammasaarenkatu 3, Helsinki FI-00180