[Ironruby-core] IronRuby 1.0 Alpha 2

Ben Hall ben2004uk at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 19 19:30:49 EST 2008

Excellent work guys!! Congratulations! I know this is a big step for you.

However, I extracted IronRuby onto my desktop (E:\Users\Ben
Hall\Desktop\ironruby1a2\ironruby).  Installed a gem and it ended up
outside of my ironruby directory :(

E:\Users\Ben Hall\Desktop\External\languages\ruby\ruby-1.8.6\lib\ironruby\gems\1.8\gems