[Ironruby-core] AgDLR: Silverlight + DLR + Open Source

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 19 01:54:22 EST 2008

Yep, Ag is Silver ... made pretty obvious by my little logo for it http://blog.jimmy.schementi.com/2008/11/agdlr-silverlight-dlr-open-source.html

As far as Chiron: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2060_Chiron. It's a planetoid between Saturn and Uranus. The port that Chiron.exe runs on by default, 2060, is Chiron's "object" number. It was derived from the Cassini ASP.NET Web server that Dmitry Robsman wrote. Cassini was a probe mission to explore the moons of Saturn, and Chiron was initially thought to be a moon of Saturn.

Just a coincidence that a "Chiron" is also a mythological half-man/half-horse =)