[Ironruby-core] Updated IronRuby / Mono install

Jose Antonio Diaz jadiaz at cox.net
Fri Nov 7 16:39:52 EST 2008

Here are the steps that I've taken on my Mac:

  - downloaded and installed the latest Mono binary for Mac
  - revert to rev112 of IronRuby on svn
  - curl "http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/download/IronRuby/patch-mono-r112
" >> patch-mono-r112
  - patch -p0 < patch-mono-r112

that modified the following files:

patching file Rakefile
patching file context.rb
patching file src/microsoft.scripting/hosting/shell/BasicConsole.cs
patching file src/ironruby/Builtins/RubyMethod.cs
patching file src/microsoft.scripting.core/runtime/ReflectionCache.cs
patching file src/microsoft.scripting.core/actions/comdispatch/
patching file src/microsoft.scripting.core/actions/comdispatch/

  - rake compile mono=1

(in /Users/racan/Projects/mono/ironruby)
rake aborted!
No such file or directory - /users/racan/projects/mono/ironruby/src/

Message: 6