[Ironruby-core] Code Review: Methods6
Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 3 02:31:44 EST 2008
tfpt review "/shelveset:Methods6;REDMOND\tomat"
- method aliasing - aliased method has its own method attributes,
- module_function, private, public, protected: the attributes were not set to the "right" scopes,
- module_function - defined only singleton method, not private instance one,
- __FILE__ in eval,
- super call in a block in top-level code was broken,
- ParseTree distinguishes aliased methods and methods defined via define_method (partially supported, to be finished).
- ParseTree lacked implementation of ArrayItemAccess node in read context,
- method_defined? didn't filter out private methods.
- [ ironruby-Bugs-22605 ] TrueClass and FalseClass should be able to be reopened
Adds raw implementation of Iconv library.
Adds GC module.
Adds Kernel#warn and Kernel#type methods.
A bit of refactoring - groups methods in RubyUtils.
Includes ArrayOfT shelveset, which implements "of" method for System::Array.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 132976 bytes
More information about the Ironruby-core