[Ironruby-core] Code Review: FastFixes1

Curt Hagenlocher curth at microsoft.com
Thu May 29 16:31:40 EDT 2008

Tomas has already fixed that here :(.  As you might imagine, our desire to astound and amaze the audience at RailsConf has led to some shortcuts getting taken with respect to the code reviews going out to this list.  This will certainly not be the case post-conference once we start fixing the "community" part of this "community project".