[Ironruby-core] Running activerecord

Brian Blackwell brianblackwell at realemail.net
Thu May 22 00:18:48 EDT 2008

Hi John,

No worries - see the attached zip file which contains the Ruby SQLite3
driver with a couple of minor modifications (in particular the modified
database.rb loads the ADO.NET wrapper instead of the native driver). The
ADO.NET wrapper itself can be found in the directory
'sqlite3\driver\ironruby'. Although it is still very much a prototype, I
have been able to get a simple activerecord use case up and running
(with a few workarounds for remaining IronRuby bugs) which creates
tables and performs queries. The required SQLite3 ADO.NET DLL can be
found at http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com.