[Ironruby-core] Code Review: rails-2

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Wed May 21 18:06:24 EDT 2008

tfpt review /shelveset:rails-2;REDMOND\jflam

This shelveset introduces fixes that are blocking us from

- Added missing define_method overload for Proc
- Adding missing default constructors to StringIO and StringScanner
- We canonicalize paths returned from a few key File methods (\ -> /)
- Introducing new Ruby\Libs directory to hold our redirect .rb files and hacks
- Modifying aliases and checking in ir.cmd
- Removing .EXE directory from $: search path