[Ironruby-core] Code Review: Accessors

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Wed May 21 01:24:04 EDT 2008

To optimize stack allocation. Maybe even better would be to take value first. If the self or value argument is calculated as a result of try-catch/try-finally block (something like @x = begin 1; rescue; end, we need to save previous parameters to locals and enter the try-block with an empty IL stack. The less parameters before the less allocated variables on stack.

Tomas