[Ironruby-core] Signal.trap

Wayne Kelly w.kelly at qut.edu.au
Mon May 19 05:04:57 EDT 2008

I've submitted all that make sense to submit at this stage.
Others that result from patches on top of uncomfirmed patches are best not to submit yet as it's not always clear where the bug actually lies.

The most pressing issue for me at this stage is that of internal file path representation '/' vs '\' (from my previous email).

Any initial thoughts?

I suspect we will find less resistence if we go with '/' as there's a lot of gems code that explicitly uses '/'

Cheers, Wayne.