[Ironruby-core] Toward MSpec

Michael Letterle michael.letterle at gmail.com
Fri May 16 18:15:49 EDT 2008

I made it this far :)

C:\Mike\VS08Proj\IronRuby\trunk\build\debug>ir -D
"c:\Mike\Dev\rubyspec\mspec\bin\mspec" -h
mspec [COMMAND] [options] (FILE|DIRECTORY|GLOB)+

  The mspec command sets up and invokes the sub-commands
  (see below) to enable, for instance, running the specs
  with different implementations like ruby, jruby, rbx, etc.

I produced a pretty naive implementation of catch/throw that seems pretty
functional for the moment, I think the sticking point now is regex's
actually..

--
Michael Letterle
[Polymath Prokrammer]