[Ironruby-core] Some more spec changes!

Unnikrishnan Nair ksunair at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 01:27:32 EDT 2008

As I was doing the test for FileOps, I ran into couple spec file problems.
join_spec:
changed: couple of places instead of comparison operator ==, it has assignment operator =. I changed it and is in the uploaded file.
Need to change: Windows use \ for directory seperation, while linux uses /, all the test cases use / instead of \. We may need to change the rake to be more specific to the platform to make the test pass properly.
utime_spec: There was no rspec for this method. I wrote one for testing based off of atime. Attached the one I used.
zero_spec:
In windows following is not valid
File.zero?('NUL').should == true
since NUL will be treated file, this will throw exception that file not found.
Also the following is not a valid file name in windows environment
file = '/tmp/i_exist'
Thanks.