[Ironruby-core] rake test

Unnikrishnan Nair ksunair at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 00:40:59 EDT 2008

In one of my rake test I ran into the same problem. It looks like one of the method was getting a null value even though the method signature had   [NotNull] with /*!*/. I added a code if the value is null return false and my rake test went through. It happened for all but one test so I am ok for now. It looks like it is not happening when you execute the same command in ir so I think it is specific to rake. I doubt, it has to do with ':each' in the teardown part of the rake test.