[Ironruby-core] IronRuby.dll strongly named?

Wayne Kelly w.kelly at qut.edu.au
Tue May 13 22:47:01 EDT 2008

I'm having trouble with strong names in the latest version.

Is IronRuby.dll meant to be strongly named?

The Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.ScriptRuntimeSetup constructor has a hard coded dependence to:

IronRuby, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35

But building IronRuby.dll using IronRuby.csproj doesn't seem to produce a strongly named assembly.

I also note that IronRuby.csproj doesn't set SIGNED but the other projects do.

Cheers, Wayne.