[Ironruby-core] Standard library inventory

Brian Blackwell brianblackwell at realemail.net
Mon May 12 22:17:29 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I can confirm that the ability to run some simple
activerecord/activesupport use cases is currently blocked only by the
absence of implementations of the libraries listed in Wayne's post, plus
some major bugs like #19805 and #19971. If anyone is interested, I have
also attached an implementation of enumerator in pure Ruby as a
replacement for enumerator.so.

Once I can get activerecord up and running I should be able to do some
meaningful testing of the SQLite3 and MySQL drivers that I have been
working on...

Regards,
Brian