[Ironruby-core] Try IronRuby in your browser

Mike Moore blowmage at gmail.com
Mon May 12 16:18:48 EDT 2008

I think the issue is vetting the contribution. Microsoft wants to protect
itself and make sure that anything in the "core" hasn't violated an existing
copyright. As I understand it, Microsoft considers it prohibitivly expensive
to ensure that all contributions aren't already copywritten, which is why
they don't accept patches to the core yet. Once the DLR is stabilized they
will allow contributions to the IronRuby core because it can no longer
influence the DLR core.