[Ironruby-core] Try IronRuby in your browser

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Mon May 12 16:13:08 EDT 2008

Yeah, you can crash your browser if you execute something similar in Silverlight. Gets really hard to figure out when you've got a recursive method_missing call =P I was having *fun* with this last night: http://twitter.com/jschementi/statuses/809136066. But that's not as serious as stack overflowing a shared host =P

~js