[Ironruby-core] Try IronRuby in your browser

Shri Borde Shri.Borde at microsoft.com
Mon May 12 14:29:10 EDT 2008

Hi Oleg,

You can prevent stack overflow by explicitly maintaining the recursion count. See http://lists.ironpython.com/pipermail/users-ironpython.com/2007-October/005694.html for a related thread about IronPython. However, such a fix in IronRuby would be in IronRuby.dll, and so we could not accept your patch. You could try patching it for your own version of IronRuby if wanted.

Thanks,
Shri
Want to work on IronPython, IronRuby, F#?<http://blogs.msdn.com/ironpython/archive/2008/02/25/ironpython-ironruby-and-f-openings-in-dev-test-and-pm.aspx> Visit http://blogs.msdn.com/ironpython