[Ironruby-core] changes to basename_spec.rb

Jim Deville jdeville at microsoft.com
Mon May 12 12:20:41 EDT 2008


I'll take a look and incorporate them into the new specs.


From: ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org [mailto:ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Unnikrishnan Nair
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 6:44 AM
To: ironruby-core at rubyforge.org
Subject: [Ironruby-core] changes to basename_spec.rb

I found couple of problems with the basename spec and I am attaching the modified one for your review. I left the "w+" as it is, with your new changes, this should work. Also couple of places the checks for 'bar' against 'baz', I correct the spelling and one last thing, couple of places the assertion were read 'shoould' instead of 'should'. I fixed them as well.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/ironruby-core/attachments/20080512/6bdf63cd/attachment.html>

More information about the Ironruby-core mailing list