[Ironruby-core] changes to basename_spec.rb

Unnikrishnan Nair ksunair at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 09:44:17 EDT 2008


I found couple of problems with the basename spec and I am attaching the modified one for your review. I left the "w+" as it is, with your new changes, this should work. Also couple of places the checks for 'bar' against 'baz', I correct the spelling and one last thing, couple of places the assertion were read 'shoould' instead of 'should'. I fixed them as well.

Thanks
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/ironruby-core/attachments/20080512/840d80fd/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: basename_spec.rb
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 5639 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/ironruby-core/attachments/20080512/840d80fd/attachment.obj>


More information about the Ironruby-core mailing list