[Ironruby-core] Standard library inventory

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Mon May 12 08:58:26 EDT 2008

I have been working on the Socket library.  John Lam, recently posted a
code-review of a patch that I had submitted to RubyForge.  I expect the
modified patch to get pushed through the process soon.  This patch hits most
of the Socket classes but not Socket itself.

Meanwhile, I have implemented the rest of the Socket class and started
working on RSpecs for it.

Once these changes are submitted and accepted into the fold then all the
methods picked up by Wayne as being required for the specified Rails cases
will be implemented.