[Ironruby-core] (no subject)

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Sun May 11 08:52:50 EDT 2008

Now the next question is should I be using:

mutableString.ConvertToString() or mutableString.GetStringSlice(0)

to get hold of a CLR string for passing to a .NET method.

Both end up calling Content.GetStringSlice(...) anyway but the second one
seems to go through slightly fewer method calls.  My feeling is the former
is more intuitive.