[Ironruby-core] running tests on server 2008

John Lam (IRONRUBY) jflam at microsoft.com
Fri May 9 09:15:40 EDT 2008

Chris Ortman:

> Sorry, didn't mean to send yet....
> I am having the same behavior running from c:\ironruby
>
> I think that calling ruby.exe spec_runner.rb is returning the number of
> failures as the return code and that is causing the problem....that's
> the only thing I can think of the 99 coming from anyway.

Yes - that's what it's supposed to do. This is how we detect failure in our automated test suites. I was more worried about the chdir_spec warnings that you showed.

In any event, we have the new spec suite up and running here. I hope we can ship those new bits out by the end of today so folks can hack on some new stuff over the weekend.

Thanks,
-John