[Ironruby-core] IronRuby r100 on Mono

Ivan Porto Carrero ivan at flanders.co.nz
Thu May 8 23:06:41 EDT 2008

This happens to me sometimes but isn't related to ironruby in my case.

if you do ls Rake* does something show up?  Rake is complaining about
the fact that it can't find its instruction set (Rakefile). From the
output I see,  it doesn't even start to build

I merely suggested navigating to the folder because of he prompt I see

rbazinet:~$ which would indicate you tried to run the rake command in
your home drive instead of in
rbazinet:~/ironruby $

But of course I'm making the assumption that your prompt indicates in
which folder you are.