[Ironruby-core] Forgetting MutableString

Steve Eichert steve.eichert at gmail.com
Thu May 8 09:06:12 EDT 2008

I wasn't a fan of all the calls to to_s either so I put together a small
patch (which undoubtedly is nothing like what the actual fix is going to be)
to relieve my pains.  The bug I submitted along with a patch I made locally
can be found at:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=19873&group_id=4359&atid=16798

Cheers,
Steve