[Ironruby-core] Trouble opening IronRuby.sln

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Wed May 7 10:26:18 EDT 2008

This is a Subversion conflict.  When you did an SVN Update you should have
been told that these files were in a conflicted state.  The notation below
basically says that your local copy looks like the first line and the copy
from revision 101 looks like the second line.  In other words you have
changed a line in the file that has also been changed in the 101 revision.

You need to fix the conflict by hand somehow, depending upon what SVN client
you use, which is basically what you did by putting in the correct project

Take a look at the SVN book for more information: