[Ironruby-core] Trouble opening IronRuby.sln

Unnikrishnan Nair ksunair at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 10:15:11 EDT 2008

I am not sure anyone looked at this issue. I was able to open the project successfully in my laptop and this morning, when I tried in mydesktop I got the same error (I am using VS2008). This is what I found, 5 different project has following entries

    <ProjectReference Include="..\..\src\Microsoft.Scripting.Core\Microsoft.Scripting.Core.csproj">
=======
    <ProjectReference Include="..\..\..\..\..\ndp\fx\src\Core\Microsoft\Scripting\Microsoft.Scripting.Core.csproj">

By removing and putting the proper ProjectReference I was able to compile it successfully.

Thanks,