[Ironruby-core] Rails progress summary

Wayne Kelly w.kelly at qut.edu.au
Wed May 7 09:11:01 EDT 2008

After applying patches for Kernel#extend, MemberAssignmentExpression and a few other simple methods, the largest remaining cause of failure is due to new bug #19971, closely followed by Class.new not implemented.

After that we're getting fairly "close" to the point where it's mostly unimplemented native libraries causing failure.

Cheers, Wayne.