[Ironruby-core] Trouble opening IronRuby.sln

Wayne Kelly w.kelly at qut.edu.au
Wed May 7 01:47:36 EDT 2008

Yes, I still use VS 2005. I have the same problem trying to open 2008 solution files. I just create my own VS 2005 solution file and add the existing projects to it - it works fine. Inside each project I also need to manually redefine the references to mscorlib and System.dll version 2.0.5.0.

Cheers, Wayne.