[Ironruby-core] Trouble opening IronRuby.sln

Aaron Blondeau aaronblondeau at gmail.com
Tue May 6 13:46:45 EDT 2008

I am having trouble opening the latest (rev 101) IronRuby with VisualStudio
2005.  Nothing happens at all when I try to open IronRuby.sln - not even an
error message.  I have been able to open the individual .csproj files by
themselves and get everything put together, just not the top level .sln
file.  Is it expected that the source will still work with VS2005 or do I
need to move to VS2008 or could my issue be something else?

-Aaron Blondeau