[Ironruby-core] Problems compiling IronRuby on Mac Leopard

Ben Aurel ben.aurel at gmail.com
Tue May 6 09:00:08 EDT 2008

ok I have the reason why it didn't worked.

on the post of Ivan
(http://flanders.co.nz/2008/02/05/compiling-mono-and-ironruby-on-osx-leopard/)

I copied the line:

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/local/lib/pkgconfig"

now the path (/usr/local/...) has other exclamation marks than there
are on my mac.

" (blog)
" (my mac)

I don't know if you can see the difference. But fact is that it
doesn't work with the "blog marks".

Does somebody has an explanation for this?

thanks
Ben