[Ironruby-core] Friday Status Update

Tomas Matousek Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com
Sat May 3 11:51:46 EDT 2008

Yes, we have Protocols class that implements various flavors of conversions that are used in libraries.
The binder idea is that there would be an attribute you can apply on C# methods that would disable the default conversions implemented in binder. So if 90% of methods do the conversion one way their implementation could be simplified. The rest would be marked by the attribute.