[Ironruby-core] Opening up our tree to external committers

M. David Peterson m.david at xmlhacker.com
Thu May 1 00:53:41 EDT 2008

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 22:18:54 -0600, Tomas Matousek
<Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com> wrote:

> Interesting has this e-mail just arrived?

Not sure. I've been away most of the day, so have no clue when it
officially arrived.  The timestamp suggests it arrived soon after you sent
it, but that, quite obviously, means nothing given the timestamp wouldn't
have been effected by a delayed delivery.

I've noticed there tends to be somewhat of a delay in delivery of mail
sent to the IronRuby list, though I haven't seen anything quite as delayed
as 9 hours.

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david at 3rdandUrban.com | m.david at amp.fm
Mobile: (206) 999-0588
http://3rdandUrban.com | http://amp.fm |
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354